- 1.Epoch refers to the epoch in which stabilisation mechanism took place (through DARK expansion or issuing of LIGHT)
- 2.Price refers to DARK's TWAP (time-weighted average price) at that particular epoch
- 3.Redeemed refers to the amount of LIGHT that were redeemed
- 4.Bonded refers to the amount of LIGHT that were issued (during epoch contraction)
- 5.Expanded refers to the amount of LIGHT that was added to the total supply of DARK
Regulation History was incoporated into the main platform UI in order to provide clarity and transparency on the stabilisation mechanism of DarkCrypto Protocol. Additionally, the growing number of epochs whilst effectively maintaing DARK to the price peg of 1 CRO is a testament to the working abilites of the protocol and the team's commitment to long-term and sustainable growth.