Stake SKY to earn multi-reward ($DARK, $DBTC, $DETH, $DSGD).
- 1.Epoch duration: 8 hours
- 2.There is no fee for staking or unstaking action in both expansion and contraction phase
- 3.Deposit of SKY into/from Boardroom will lock SKY for 9 epochs
- 4.Whenever users unstake SKY from Boardroom v2, they must sacrifice all their pending rewards
- 5.Depositing asset collateral is required to claim multi-token from the Boardroom v2:
- During expansion phase: You must pay an amount of $WCRO according to 25% rewarded tokens.
- During contraction phase: You can pay $LIGHT for collateral with 20% discount (according to 20% rewarded tokens).
DARK: DarkCrypto's token
DBTC: DARK BTC token
DETH: DARK ETH token
DSGD: DARK SGD (DARK Singapore Dollar)
When the multi-printer (DBTC, DETH, DSGD, etc.) price is under the peg, instead of using the Bond mechanism, a 15% tax will be applied for TRANSFERRING OUT (adding LP/sell/claim reward) and burnt immediately to reduce the token supply and help to push that token price up to peg.
Boardroom will not mint any tokens (NO REWARDS ON BOARDROOM) while TWAP < 1.001 CRO.
Debt Phase describes the early stages of expansion that starts from contraction where there's Bonds to be Redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the LIGHT Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not LIGHT holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once DARK in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
LIGHT emitted per epoch during contraction periods can be found on Regulations.