- After locking your DarkNFT and desired amount of DCF, you will get an NFT ID with corresponding veDCF as mentioned above. Click on the Stake screen, select "Stake" button , then confirm the transaction on your wallet.
- When the transaction has been confirmed, details of your stake will be displayed, including your staked NFT ID, Your current veDCF, Your pool share, Your APR and Your expected rewards.
- 1.The amount of rewards you get in USDC is based on the profit distribution in that epoch and your veDCF.
- 2.Your veDCF on the Stake room will remain unchanged until you make any actions to modify it (Lock more DCF or extend timelock). It means you will still receive rewards even after your lock duration has ended as your veDCF is still staked. We encourage users to lock DCF and earn rewards even when the lock time is over.
- 3.Epoch duration will last for two weeks, meaning rewards are distributed for every 14 days.
- 4.You could claim whenever you like and your rewards will not be lost if you choose to claim at a later date.
Click on the "Unstake" button. Then confirm the transaction. If lock duration has ended, you can unlock as well as withdraw your DarkNFT and DCF.
- 1.You can unstake your veDCF whenever you want. There is no time lock.
- 2.Once your veDCF is unstaked, you will no longer receive any reward.
- 3.You will NOT receive any of your pending rewards when you unstake your veDCF. It will then be sent to the DAO Fund.
Please claim your pending rewards before unstaking your veDCF.