Zap In allows you to exchange (zap) your single token into LP in a single operation. This is convenient for users who want to take a position quickly.
Image you would like to add liquidity to VVS or MMF pool which requires you to have at least 2 tokens in your wallet. However, you only have one of them.
Normally, you would need to swap your existing token into underlying pool and then deposit those 2 assets into VVS or MMF pool. This works out to a total of 2 separate transactions. More transactions and more preparation to participate creates friction for the user and can make DeFi intimidating to get started.
Now everything becomes easier thanks to Zap In function, which allows you to deposit into VVS or MMF pool in a single transaction.
As you can see above, Zap In does all the work for you. It swaps half of your existing token for the other, deposits them into VVS/MMF pool, and then returns the VVS/MMF liquidity pool tokens to your address in a single transaction.
The result is you don't have to worry about having the specific tokens in exact prepared proportions before you can provide liquidity.
Dust balance (due to slippage) will be moved to Insurance Fund.
- 2.Select the asset you want to zap with.
- 3.Enter the amount of your chosen token.
- 4.You can check how many LP tokens you will receive in the box Zap Estimations underneath, an click on "Zap". If it's your first time interacting with the DEX, you will need to approve spending of tokens (except your chosen token is CRO).
- 5.After the transaction is successful, you will receive the required LP tokens in your wallet.
- 6.You can now go on with the deposit action to earn attractive rewards.