Stake SKY to earn DARK inflation when the network expands.
- 1.Epoch duration: 8 hours
- 2.There is a 2% tax fee per stake. The unstake fee is 0% during expansion, and 2% on contraction period. These fees will be used to buy back DARK.
- 3.Deposit / Withdrawal of SKY into/from Boardroom will lock SKY for 6 epochs and DARK rewards for 3 epochs.
- 4.DARK rewards claim will lock staked SKY for 6 epochs and the next DARK rewards can only be claimed 3 epochs later.
- 5.Distribution of DARK during Expansion45% as Reward for Boardroom SKY Stakers 40% goes to DAO fund 10% goes to Insurance 5% goes to DEV fund
- 6.Epoch Expansion: The first 21 epochs will be the bootstrap phase with a rate of 4.5% no matter what DARK's price is. After the bootstrap phase, current expansion cap base on DARK supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted DARK goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate.
Expansion rate based on DARK supply:
500K or less: 3.5% Cir.Supply
1M or less: 3% Cir.Supply
After 1M: For each and every 25% increase in Cir.Supply of DARK after 1M, the max expansion rate will be reduced by 5% (See table below for detailed information)
Epoch number refers to the current epoch in which DarkCrypto protocol is in.
- 1.Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 8 hours)
- 2.APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of SKY staked (USD value).
Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as: - Price of DARK - Price of SKY - Amount of SKY staked in Boardroom (Locked Value)
Boardroom will not mint any DARK (NO REWARDS ON BOARDROOM) while TWAP < 1.001 CRO
Debt Phase describes the early stages of expansion that starts from contraction where there's Bonds to be Redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the LIGHT Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not LIGHT holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once DARK in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
LIGHT emitted per epoch during contraction periods can be found on Regulations.